Wednesday, July 24, 2013

it's been two years

i decided to check on this today. i didn't realize that hadn't updated it in more than two years! i could say a lot of things have happened, but for two years... maybe it's not too much. i don't know. in the last two years:

binky died
i adopted a cat
lost my job
moved in with david
went to berkeley city college for two semesters
adopted a dog

yep. those are the main things. the most current thing is that i will be moving back to oregon this weekend. david and i will be living in my parents garage until we end up somewhere else. i will be reunited with my cats (who went to live with my parents when i moved in with david) and dogs. my new dog will meet my other dogs.

more later.

my binky :(
my new kitty - Kid A
new dog - cally













No comments: