Tuesday, March 15, 2011

new blog

welcome to my new blog. (whatever that means.) this new, fancy blog is a continuation of this old, musty blog. feel free to look around there if you wish to know more history about me and my life. you can also get to the old blog, and the even older blog, by clicking those "blog generation" links over there to the right.

to learn more about me and my life more quickly, you can click on over to my 100 facts about me page, which is linked over to the left. there you can find out all sorts of random things and look at fun pictures.

even more fun is my spiffy weasel page which you can get to by clicking on that cute little ferret up there on the right.

so take a look around, and come back soon to see my updates and my continuing to blog about my life and whatnot. if you like things like cute baby bunnies, tsunami nightmares and creepy guys handing out flowers at the laundromat, then you surely won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

sarah said...

look, you can post comments. someone post me some comments!